modelling data into
ESMIA energy modelling experience helps you get ahead in a world where technological change is fast paced, climate targets are more aggressive than ever, and ever-evolving legislation looms. Entrust ESMIA to gain perspective. Your future depends on it.
ESMIA has 20 years of experience helping other consulting firms, companies, governments, and research bodies analyze and determine the best strategies for complex organizational and national challenges, including:
- Identifying strategic innovation priorities to reduce costs and ensure economic continuity
- Drafting climate and energy action plans
- Preparing technological roadmaps for emerging energy technologies and sectors
- Evaluating the economic and environmental impacts of energy projects
- Analyzing energy security issues
- Assessing the techno-economic potential of circular economy strategies
- Prepare national energy outlooks with decarbonization and net-zero scenarios
The ESMIA team
Careers at ESMIA
ESMIA is always looking for bright modelling minds to join our multidisciplinary team
If you’re looking to help the private and public sectors in their energy transformation to curb climate change and have in-depth knowledge in mathematical modelling and analyses, we want to hear from you! Experience in the energy and environmental sectors is a definite plus!